minikube quickly sets up a local Kubernetes cluster on macOS, Linux, and Windows. We proudly focus on helping application developers and new Kubernetes users.
🎉 Latest Release: v1.30.1 - Apr 04, 2023 (changelog)
- Supports the latest Kubernetes release (+6 previous minor versions)
- Cross-platform (Linux, macOS, Windows)
- Deploy as a VM, a container, or on bare-metal
- Multiple container runtimes (CRI-O, containerd, docker)
- Direct API endpoint for blazing fast image load and build
- Advanced features such as LoadBalancer, filesystem mounts, FeatureGates, and network policy
- Addons for easily installed Kubernetes applications
- Supports common CI environments
We have a fast 5-question survey to learn how & why you are using minikube, and what improvements we should make. We would love to hear from you! 🙏
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified April 4, 2023: Update releases.json & releases-v2.json to include v1.30.1 (7c82cdde1)