minikube quickly sets up a local Kubernetes cluster on macOS, Linux, and Windows. We proudly focus on helping application developers and new Kubernetes users.
🎉 Latest Release: v1.32.0 - Nov 08, 2023 (changelog)
- Supports the latest Kubernetes release (+6 previous minor versions)
- Cross-platform (Linux, macOS, Windows)
- Deploy as a VM, a container, or on bare-metal
- Multiple container runtimes (CRI-O, containerd, docker)
- Direct API endpoint for blazing fast image load and build
- Advanced features such as LoadBalancer, filesystem mounts, FeatureGates, and network policy
- Addons for easily installed Kubernetes applications
- Supports common CI environments
We have a fast 5-question survey to learn how & why you are using minikube, and what improvements we should make. We would love to hear from you! 🙏
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.